Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shake your groove, shake your groove thing, yeah yeah!

This is going to be short and sweet; but I just wanted to give a big shout out to my baby boys, especially Mr. Tyler Maxwell and Thomas Heemskerk, for their great game last night. Tyler got all 3 goals and Heemer was a maniac in goal to give the boys a 3-2 win over Tri-Cities. Yay!!! I admit that I have been a bad bad fan sometimes lately and I wasn't sure they were going to be able to win a game let alone be so close in both over in Richland. That said, I'm sporting my black and white Tips hoodie today and will be sending good luck thoughts for the next 4 days until I see the boys on Wednesday. Whoooooo!

Hopefully Kellen Tochkin and Mike Alexander will be back for game 3, as they were both out last night with the dreaded 'upper body injury'; which could be anything from a hangnail to a level 12 concussion. Meh... just as long as the puppies get better is all I ask.

Anyway, I gotta boogie... hopefully something more exciting will happen today. The Penguins looked a little slow and not too good against the Puppy-Drowning Brigade. I say burn those fucking blue sweaters... they're nothing but bad ju-ju!

No comments: