Monday, March 16, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the yeaaaaaaar!

Since Mitten Chica is in a musical mood this morning, I thought I'd add mine in there too. :) For a girl like me who's not only addicted to pucks; but a certifiable sports junkie, March is a wonderful time on the sports year. It's the beginning of baseball season, March Madness has begun; and the hockey season is down to under 20 games left.

Yesterday was a really good day... one of those rare days that had wall to wall hockey and I barely left my chair other then to use the bathroom and get snacks. It started with the Pens and Bruins at noon and ended with my main men taking care of the Avs. The only speed bump in that day of bliss on ice was Les Canards losing to the Sharkies 1-0; and that one goal was scored by Travis Moen who until two weeks ago was a Duck. Isn't it ironic... doncha think? lol

There's only two games tonight with the the Craps and the Thrashers; then the Preds visit Staples Center to play Los Reyes. I don't really care who wins that second game, but it's something to watch this evening. Hopefully JMFJ will give it to Tootoo, the little bastard.

Anyway... I had in mind to talk about my baby boys, do a little end of the regular season wrap-up; but after the kind of pathetic third period at home Saturday night and the disgusting display last night in Kent, they're sleeping on the couch for a few days. Don't get me wrong, I love those guys with all my heart, but sometimes... I just want to throttle them. Maybe they'll get a couple of good bag skates in 'em and I'll feel like talking about them. I just hope they win at least one game out of the first 4 so I don't have to see them lose at home. Watching an 18 year old boy sobbing on the bench is not something I want to see for a second year in a row.

So to end today, I leave you with something that makes me laugh like a maniac every time I see it; and it doesn't hurt that JM Liles is cute as a button.



4 comments:

Lisa said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! oooh hotpockets!

Lisa said...

I absolutely ADORE that commercial. The first time I saw it and JM went, "oooo, hot pocket!" I about fell on the floor!!

TheNWChica said...

Oh me too...I think I've seen it like 6 times now just today. :) Hey John... my little hot pocket you! lol

Lisa said...

*waves* Hi Lisa! Glad you are here!