Saturday, March 28, 2009

Do you believe in miracles? YES

It's down to this... it's game 5 back over at the Toyota Center in Richland; and I wonder what my baby boys have left in them to give tonight.

Last night's game was probably the best effort I've seen from them at home in quite some time; and for a little while it looked like they might just pull the rabbit out of the hat and win. Well, after the first period the rabbit gave them the finger before leaving the arena; and the Tips were not able to keep the Amerks under control. I was very proud of them for all the work they put in, especially on the physical play... some of the boys who I know can lay a hit were not doing so very much or at all; and they responded to what Tri was dishing out.

And you can read a very well done and very funny recap written by the lovely Ms. Daily Su who I had the extreme pleasure of meeting and sitting with last night. She graciously posted some of my pictures and I feel sorta famous!

So, that is life in Tipsville tonight... I think I'm gonna go get ready for the game. Go boys go!

No comments: