Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's really Tuesday

I had yesterday off as I am a government lackey and yesterday was a federal holiday (don't believe me? Did you get mail yesterday? No?) and I'm sorta fubar today thinking that it is Monday again but it's not. It's Tuesday. I'd like to be able to say oooh, it's Tuesday, that means it's _______ around here but honestly, we're sorta new to this blogging thing and haven't thought up any clever du jour things to do (well ok, I haven't, I think Amy has). We're open to suggestions.

The rangers lost to the Blues last night. While I like some of the players on the Blues, lets face it, a good solid high school team against them on any given night could make a game of it. I personally LOVE that they beat the rangers. But I'm like that (Amy is the nice one, trust me).

Welcome to the bigs Dan Bylsma. Getting a point in your first game isn't so bad - it's the same thing your predecessor did....oh, well maybe that's not such a good thing after all. Keep that head up, you've got another chance Thursday against the free-falling Habs.

Yahoo tells me that Paul Stastny could return to the ice soon. This, however, could be a little too late for the Av. Too many injuries, inconsistent goal tending, not enough scoring generally lead to an early summer. Speaking of injuries, who was the mental giant behind this little gem: the Avalanche had their annual brunch fundraiser fashion show and guess who is behind the carving station holding a big knife? Captain Joe. Oh har har. Lets see if he can really lose a finger this time. [and I know that the Avalanche are more of a Western thing but since Amy loathes them, I figured I was save discussing them here]

The Buffaslugs play tonight against Toronto (on versus - blech) and lord knows who Lindy is gonna put in net. My guess is Miller as Lalime had his 40 minutes of play for the month (and actually did really well) Maybe this time they can actually show up and not sleep through the game a la Sunday.

Not much else to talk about so I will bid you a farewell. Skate on kids!

PSA: This post was spell checked and is glitch free for your convenience and protection.

1 comment:

TheNWChica said...

PSA: This post was spell checked and is glitch free for your convenience and protection. *snerf*