Wednesday, June 3, 2009

If you're happy and you know it....

YUK IT UP!

Looks like the Pens boys had a good practice today and they're feeling quite good about things going into tomorrow's game 4.

I got my own really good feeling watching them last night; especially in the third period. It gave me cause to hope that they would be able to hold on and they did; but it was torture on an already unstable tummy. Like just about every game of the Washington series, every time the Pens got a one goal lead; I would hope that they could get another so there was a cushion since there are snipers everywhere out there.

So, I still believe; and will be there cheering them on tomorrow night, except I won't be watching the first period. Being out here on the West Coast, I very often don't get home until the first intermission; which is what happened the first 3 rounds and they did well. Well, I thought I would tempt fate and watch the first this weekend; and we know what happened there. So, I will be watching via the web on my phone for the rest of the series! Woooooooooooooo!

Anyway, just a little drive-by post to say hi and I'm not dead; and GO PENS!

Brooksie looking pensive....


The Captain, all srs bzns....


A gaggle of giggles with Fleur, Max and Geno....






and the lovely Disco Dan...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Bing's hair..*plays with it*