Saturday, May 23, 2009

Things!

Game three of the Penguins v Canes series is just about to start and unfortunately, I'm stuck with Versus. I don't mind it so much but Joe Benenati and Daryl "Razor" Reaugh are calling the games.

But listen, Razor? You are an idiot. The Pens head coach is not Dan By-Al-sma. It's BILES-mah. Hell, even Benenati gets it right. Take a clue from your play by play guy. Go back to Dallas games where no one cares if you butcher a name.

The Wings/Chicago game last night was interesting. The Hawks had the first; the Wings had the second. Sharp's goal was pretty sweet so I don't feel so bad about the loss.

A prime example of why I say I'm stuck with Versus (in an IM with my CaP cohort):

Amy: shit... it's loud in there [in Carolina's barn]
Me: that's what I hear.
Amy: are they showing it
Me: oh I had an MMA ad. *cries*

I really don't care about ultimate cage fighting or bull riding or that crap sports soup (or their new show the web cam ones? Ugh, people get a blog and get off tv)

But it's what I have and I shouldn't complain as a lot of folks don't even have Versus.

Alright. Game on!


ps- the most annoying ad out there right now has to be that click it or ticket ad where the guy beeps all day. I hate that. No really I do.

No comments: