Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I've had this tidbit brewing for a few days

I was talking with Amy the other night and I said I was gonna write about it because it struck me as hilarous at the time. We were watching a game - was it Monday's Pens/Habs game? No, probably the Slugs/Wings game on Saturday and IMing each other.

Now in order to set this up you really should know that Amy is I think the sweetest person on the planet. No really, she's very kind and good hearted. I often tell people that I'm the evil twin and, frankly, they aren't suprised.

So we're chatting and she drops this on me: I got suckered into Mafia Wars.

Mafia Wars for those that don't know is a game on Facebook where you basically thug about and do jobs for a crime lord. My little gangster Amy.

Ok, so it's not as funny probably to you but did I mention she was eating taco salad when she typed that? Maybe it doesn't come across well second hand.

Just to make this a totally nonhockey post: Having seen the Sabres play on Saturday (WHOOO RYAN!) and then reading about Patty having a great game - dare I say it? Could this be the year the drought ends? I know I know...*knocks on wood and gets out the bubble wrap*

1 comment:

TheNWChica said...

Does that mean you're my moll? ;)